- Kokopelli Inn – (928) 284-1100 – At the new Kokopelli Inn in Sedona we provide amenities such as homemade waffles, pillow top mattresses or Nikken Magnetic Sleep Systems designed to give you the very best sleep you can get.
- Desert Quail Inn – (928) 284-1433 – The Desert Quail Inn of Sedona, Arizona offers affordable luxury hotel / motel lodging accommodations in the heart of Sedona’s majestic red rock country.
- Bell Rock Inn – (928) 282-4161 – Bell Rock Inn & Suites is steeped in red rocks, fresh cool air, and rich history. See the landscapes that represented the American West in '40s cinema, or visit the antique Bunkhouse and see where Hollywood stayed while shooting. All this character, plus Bell Rock Inn & Suites is pet friendly! Git along, lil doggie!
- La Quinta Inn – (928) 284-0711 – Nestled in the Coconino National Forest on the outskirts of Sedona at the foothills of Bell Rock, the La Quinta Inn Sedona is your gateway to glorious Red Rock Country. Our convenient location affords an exhilaratingly 5 mile drive for easy access to the quaint shops and eateries of Sedona, to Red Rock and Slide Rock State Parks and Montezuma Castle.
- The Wildflower Inn – (888) 494-5335 – Wildflower Inn is the Sedona motel with a variety of room choices you prefer, from the best view of Bell Rock, to a room with Jacuzzi tub, we'll help you enjoy your Sedona vacation.
- Canyon Villa Inn of Sedona – (800) 453- 1166 – Sedona bed and breakfast, Canyon Villa Inn of Sedona, (formerly Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn) offers the premier Arizona lodging experience with the ultimate in luxury B & B accommodations, gourmet cuisine, a heated pool, splendid gardens, private patios, and magnificent red rock views.
- Cozy Cactus – (800) 788-2082 – The Cozy Cactus Bed and Breakfast in Sedona, Arizona, offers one of the best scenic views and values in Sedona. Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte, and Castle Rock loom directly behind the property in the Coconino National Forest.
- Quail Ridge Resort – (928) 284-9327 – Nestled among the Red Rocks of Sedona, Quail Ridge Resort offers breathtaking views, forest access for hiking or mountain biking, and close proximity to local activities such as jeep tours, horseback riding, and fishing.
- Adobe Village Graham Inn – (800) 228-1425 – When planning a vacation to our beautiful city of Sedona, AZ, consider us first for your travel accommodations. Bask in luxury at our private villas and be pampered in our "Mansion Style" master suites. Each guest rental accommodation includes a variety of premium luxury amenities including fireplaces, private patios, tubs for two, steam showers, the breathtaking red rock views and much, much more.
Desert Auto Sedona
SedonaMap.com Visit this interactive map of Sedona, and plan your trip before you arrive! (928) 526-2146
Andrew D. Holman Photography
Local Sedona commercial & wedding photographer offers a unique approach to photography. (928) 202-4922